11/29/2015 - Latest version SPCAMLQueryHelperOnline available, compatible with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and Office 365. No more SharePoint Object Model, can run from any computer with internet connection to SharePoint. Requires .NET 4.0.Fixed runtime error when loading site lists.
Older versions still available for download too.
Download and run SPCAMLQueryHelper.exe. Tested in x86 and x64 systems, MS Server 2003, MS Server 2008, MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and Windows 7 (x64), Windows XP (x86) as client.New Features (as of 11/4/2013):
New Features (as of 5/28/2013):
New Features (as of 7/26/2012):
- Session information is saved and loaded each time program is opened and closed. So the previously entered URL, query, credentials, etc. will be remembered.
- More query sample templates are loaded to help build CAML Queries.
- Netwonsoft API dependency removed, which occasionally caused query errors.
- Exporting grids now uses a proper save file dialog instead of dumping to executable directory.
- Does not load all sites within the currently loaded site anymore. When loading a site collection with hundreds or thousands of sites, this feature would crash the program. The program will now only load the current site entered and display all the lists in that site.
- More list reflection, added a new button that will load List Details. Opens a new window showing list properties.
- More field reflection, double click a field in the grid and a new window appears showing field properties.
- Bug Fixes (window resizing issue, new "tips" hover, <Query> wrapping difference for SOM and Web Services searches)
- Connect using SharePoint Object Model or SharePoint Web Services
- Resize/Maximize window resizes window controls
- Choose a View to use its Query and Row Limit
- Enter View Attributes too, ex. Scope=”Recursive"
- Hit enter after typing the site url, to load the site's (collection) sites and lists
- Open List Views and examine View Schema CAML
- Copy Query and View Fields to C# code in "string" format
- New Branding